User Tag List

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 ... LastLast
Showing results 91 to 105 of 265

Thread: The Movie Thread

Re: The Horror Movie Thread

heard the new season of ahs is gory as fuck, I left off on ronoak or whatever almost done with that one and want to watch the mckali culkin one. murder house is still probably my favorite season.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

1984 Is my favorite season.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Mathew lilard killed it in five nights at Freddys

Been a fan since scream he was a beta bitch in good girls tho but he’s a good actor

Battle Record
    34-10

Wasn't a fan of Five Nights at Freddy's. Too convoluted. Willy's Wonderland was better.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Similar movies but I don’t think thrrr even in the same universe

Battle Record
    34-10

Didn't think they were. Just said Willy's was better.

Yea I was reminded of Willy’s wonderland too it’s strange how similar they are I want to say there was a video game like that before the movies and both movies are inspired by the game nicolous cage filmed a movie here was going to meet him but keep missing him he was just shopping around town like a normal dude everybody say he chill and will take pics and have normal conversations
    Last edited by 3viction; October 27th, 2023 at 03:22 PM

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by 3viction View Post
    Yea I was reminded of Willy’s wonderland too it’s strange how similar they are I want to say there was a video game like that before the movies and both movies are inspired by the game nicolous cage filmed a movie here was going to meet him but keep missing him he was just shopping around town like a normal dude everybody say he chill and will take pics and have normal conversations
    When Nicholas Cage filmed The Rock in San Francisco I was supposed to meet up with him because he was interested in buying a particular comic book that I inherited from my late grandfather. We arranged to have dinner together at the Hard Rock Cafe (his choice, not mine), and he said he would pick me up at my house the day of, after he returned from the set. When he arrived I was upstairs so I wasn't able to answer the door first, my mom ended up being the one to do it. She had no idea who Nicholas Cage was at that time but when he told her he was taking me out to dinner, the thought of a middle-aged man she never met before taking her 15 year old son out to dinner on a Friday night without her consent must have triggered her because I heard her raise her voice and they began arguing. He left. But a few days later I came home from the fishing wharf and Nicholas Cage was coming down the stairs while buttoning his shirt up and he was sweaty, you could see the perspiration on his face. He walked past me with hardly a glance and I was too shocked to say anything myself, but then my mom came out of her bedroom and started down the stairs. It was evident she had been drinking because I could smell it, and she was just as sweaty as Nicholas Cage was. She didn't say anything to me as she passed by me, but thinking back to that day she didn't need to, because ever since she has been an even bigger fan of Nicholas Cage than I am.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

sup fuckerzzzzz

If you havent seen Talk To Me and/or Evil Dead Rise yet . . . you are doing scary movies wrong

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    34-10

Quote Originally Posted by Nohbody View Post
    sup fuckerzzzzz

If you havent seen Talk To Me and/or Evil Dead Rise yet . . . you are doing scary movies wrong
    I missed you

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    I missed you
    i havent been on in ages lol . . i honestly didnt expect the forum to still be up

what you been up to?

Battle Record
    34-10

Work and tattoos mostly. Got promoted then got a higher pay job offer elsewhere. So I run my own asset Protection team now. You?

Battle Record
    3-1

I bought an RV, so i been doing as much traveling as i can, but had to return home to get a knee replacement

Other then that, still working and stocking up on guns.

Havent done shit with music or anything since the last ppv or whatever we did on here

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    When Nicholas Cage filmed The Rock in San Francisco I was supposed to meet up with him because he was interested in buying a particular comic book that I inherited from my late grandfather. We arranged to have dinner together at the Hard Rock Cafe (his choice, not mine), and he said he would pick me up at my house the day of, after he returned from the set. When he arrived I was upstairs so I wasn't able to answer the door first, my mom ended up being the one to do it. She had no idea who Nicholas Cage was at that time but when he told her he was taking me out to dinner, the thought of a middle-aged man she never met before taking her 15 year old son out to dinner on a Friday night without her consent must have triggered her because I heard her raise her voice and they began arguing. He left. But a few days later I came home from the fishing wharf and Nicholas Cage was coming down the stairs while buttoning his shirt up and he was sweaty, you could see the perspiration on his face. He walked past me with hardly a glance and I was too shocked to say anything myself, but then my mom came out of her bedroom and started down the stairs. It was evident she had been drinking because I could smell it, and she was just as sweaty as Nicholas Cage was. She didn't say anything to me as she passed by me, but thinking back to that day she didn't need to, because ever since she has been an even bigger fan of Nicholas Cage than I am.
    Lmfao you can’t flex bigger than one time I didn’t meet nicolous cage